Training courses prior to the World Water Week in Stockholm
World Water Week 2011, Stockholm
Friday 19 August 2011
- IWRM as a Tool for Climate Change Adaptation (Course information)
- Participatory Tools for IWRM Planning and Training (Course information)
- Water Integrity (Course information)
Saturday 20 August 2011
- Groundwater Management (Course information)
- How to be an Effective Agent of Change in IWRM Processes (Course information)
- Legislation for IWRM (Course information)
courses are designed for water management practitioners, donor agency workers, government representatives, capacity builders, members of civil society organizations and other groups. They will be facilitated by experienced capacity builders from partner networks affiliated to Cap-Net and SIWI and will draw on existing and tested training materials. Each course will be an intensive one-day session, using a combination of lectures, facilitated discussion and group exercises.
All courses will be in English and take place in Stockholm. Fee: 400 USD for a one-day course, any excess revenue will be used towards capacity development in developing countries.
Welcome to register at www.siwi.org/wwwcb